Country Inn Pet Resort offers boarding for your dog with comfortable Kuranda beds with orthopedic foam toppers, in-floor radiant heating, several large play yards where your dog can exercise and make friends with other appropriate guests, all in a beautiful wooded setting. For the cats, we offer cozy condos with a picturesque view overlooking the play areas, several cat trees for climbing, and fun tunnels to explore in their own quiet space.
We try to keep things simple for you. We suggest bringing your pet’s food to avoid any stomach upset switching foods, however we can provide it if you prefer for a small fee. We also have beds, blankets, and bowls, but you are welcome to bring a blanket, old shirt, or other toy or item to remind your pet of home.
We have no breed bans. We also have no minimum stay, but we are closed for pick-up/drop-off on major holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
Boarding rates for dogs:
- $32 per night for one dog
- $54 for two dogs in the same kennel*.
- $15 per dog for any additional dogs sharing kennel*
Spend more than 7 nights with us and get 10% off your nightly charge for the entire stay.
Dogs eating house food have a $1 per day charge. Cats and small dogs are $.50.
Puppies under 6 months of age will have a $5 per day fee to offset the extra care and attention required.
Daily playtime (minimum 4 times) INCLUDED
Administering medications NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Afternoon/late day pickups NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Want to make your pup’s stay a little more interesting? Add on a special service.
- Stuffed KONG $5
- Marrow bone $5
- Extra nature walk or 1-on-1 playtime $7
- Deluxe Stay Package –including nightly KONG or nighttime treats, daily personal walk, and a free bath before leaving– $39 per night (including boarding fee)
- Pick-up/Drop-off outside normal hours may be available for a $20 charge.
*A maximum of 4 dogs per kennel and we reserve the right to require multiple kennels for the safety or comfort of the dogs and staff.
- Half Day (less than 4 hours) $11
- Full Day (over 4 hours) $17
- 10 Full days package $145
Boarding for cats
$16 per cat per night