Country Inn Pet Resort offers boarding for your dog and cat. We have several large play yards where your dog can exercise and make friends with other appropriate guests. All our kennels feature radiant floor heat.
We try to keep things simple for you. We suggest bringing your pet’s food to avoid any stomach upset switching foods, however we can provide it if you prefer. We also have our own beds, blankets, and bowls, but you are welcome to bring a blanket, old shirt, or other toy or item to remind your pet of home.
We have no breed bans. We also have no minimum stay, but we are closed for pick-up/drop-off on major holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
Boarding rates for dogs:
- $30 per night for one dog
- 20% discount on a second dog in the same kennel*.
- $15 per dog for any additional dogs sharing kennel*
10% discount on all nights and services after the seventh consecutive night.
Daily playtime (minimum 4 times) INCLUDED
Administering medications NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Afternoon/late day pickups NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Want to make your pup’s stay a little more interesting? Add on a special service.
- Stuffed KONG $4
- Marrow bone $5
- Extra nature walk or 1-on-1 playtime $7
- Deluxe Stay Package –including nightly KONG or nighttime treats, daily personal walk, and a free bath before leaving– $37.50
*A maximum of 4 dogs per kennel and we reserve the right to require multiple kennels for the safety or comfort of the dogs and staff.
- Half Day (less than 4 hours) $11
- Full Day (over 4 hours) $17
- 10 Full days package $145
Boarding for cats
$16 per cat per night